Welcome to Vice City. Welcome to the 1980s.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile.
Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created.
Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
Having just made it back onto the streets of Liberty City after a long stretch in maximum security, Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss, Sonny Forelli.
They were understandably nervous about his re-appearance in Liberty City, so a trip down south seemed like a good idea. But all does not go smoothly upon his arrival in the glamorous, hedonistic metropolis of Vice City.
He's set up and is left with no money and no merchandise. Sonny wants his money back, but the biker gangs, Cuban gangsters, and corrupt politicians stand in his way. Most of Vice City seems to want Tommy dead. His only answer is to fight back and take over the city himself.
|Spanish - Spain||✔|
Release Date: 13 May, 2003
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers ("GeForce" or better)
- DirectX Version: Microsoft DirectX® 9.0
- Hard Drive: 915 MB of free hard disk space (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- Sound Card: Sound Card with DirectX 9.0
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP processor 256(+) MB of RAM
- Memory: 1.55 GB of free hard disk space(+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- Graphics: 64(+) MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers ("GeForce 3" / "Radeon 8500" or better with DirectX Texture Compression support)
ACESTA NU ESTE UN PRODUS FIZIC CI UN COD DE ACTIVARE PENTRU DESCARCAREA JOCULUI DE PE CELE MAI POPULARE PLATFORME DIN LUME
Other Requirements: Software installations required including DirectX . Partner Requirements: Please check the terms of service of this site before purchasing this software. You must accept the license available online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited. Rockstar Games 622 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 ©2000-2013 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, the Rockstar Games , Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Take-Two Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or foreign countries. The ratings icon(s) and all other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.