CIVILIZATION 5: GODS & KINGS - STEAM - PC / MAC - WORLDWIDE
Activation region: WORLDWIDE
Download platform: Steam - How to activate, download and install from Steam
Publisher: Take 2 Interactive
As you move through the ages, you’ll interact with new types of city-states, engage in new city-state quests and global competitions, and master exciting new systems for land and naval combat. Civilization V: Gods and Kings will also include nine new civilizations, nine new wonders, three original scenarios, and dozens of new units, buildings, and techs that will offer even more ways for players to expand their empire and dominate the world.
- Expanded Epic Game: The core game experience has been greatly expanded with the addition of new technologies (like Combined Arms), 27 new units (like the new 1-hex ranged unit Machine Gunner), 13 new buildings (like the Bomb Shelter), and 9 new Wonders (see below). Additionally, there are even more new units and buildings included in the three new Scenarios for modders to use.
- New Civilizations: The expansion will deliver 9 new civilizations, such as Carthage, Netherlands, the Celts, and the Maya (it is 2012, after all), along with their unique traits, units and buildings. The expansion also includes 9 new leaders including William I, Prince of Orange, Boudicca and Pacal the Great.
- Religion: A righteous people will seek out Faith to found a Pantheon of the Gods. As your Faith becomes stronger, you can cultivate Great Prophets who build on these simple beliefs to create a religion that you can customize and enhance as desired. Are you tolerant of other religions or is this the one true faith? Are you focused on Gold, Arts or Military? Beliefs can even unlock custom buildings that only people of your religion can construct. Great prophets, missionaries and inquisitors help you spread your beliefs to other lands and gain the alliances of City States, and like-minded civilizations.
- Enhanced Diplomacy and Espionage: Establish embassies at foreign courts for closer ties (or clandestine operations). As the religions of the world start settling in, and the world moves into the Renaissance, you unlock your first spy (with more to come). Send them out to establish surveillance of foreign cities, steal advanced technologies from your strongest or wisest competitors, or interfere with city-state alliances. All of your actions can have a diplomatic impact if discovered, so always tread carefully.
- City-States: Two new city-state types have been added (Mercantile and Religious) to bring all new advantages to the table. The city-state quest system has received a complete overhaul to decrease the importance of gold and add a whole range of new quests that further the narrative of the game, as well as make the diplomatic victory a more varied option. Ally with Marrakech to get access to their unique luxury resources! Vatican City and Jerusalem are holy cities that play key roles in the religious struggle.
- World Domination: The fight for world domination is now more dynamic than ever before. The Gods and Kings expansion features a reworked combat system and AI that puts more emphasis on a balanced army composition. The new system allows your lines to stand longer than they could before, so you, as a player, can make smarter tactical decisions without worrying about a single unlucky roll of the dice.
- Naval Combat: Your navy is now split into two different ship types, melee and ranged. This means that no coastal city should be considered safe, and can now fall to a surprise naval attack. Additionally, all embarked units now have Defensive Embarkation, and can stack with a naval unit for extra protection. Add to this the new Great Admiral, and the high seas have become a much more dangerous place.
- New Wonders: There will be 9 new Wonders with all new effects including Neuschwanstein, the Great Mosque of Djenne, the Terracotta Army, the Great Firewall, and the Hubble Space Telescope.
Three new Scenarios:
- Medieval: Grow your medieval kingdom into one of the great nations of Renaissance Europe, fending off outside invasions from Mongols and Ottoman Turks and fighting the religious wars of the Crusades and Reformation!
- Fall of Rome: Play as either Eastern Rome or Western Rome trying to fend off the barbarians OR as one of the barbarians themselves.
- Empires of the Smoky Skies: Build flying airships and huge tractor-like tanks from the unique tech tree of this Victorian science-fiction scenario, and use them to spread your empire across the pre-industrial world.
Note - DemoThe demo is available on PC only
|Romana||Nu este suportata|
CERINTE DE SISTEM
- OS: Windows® XP SP3/ Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Free
- Video Card: 256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- OS: Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Free
- Video Card: 512 MB ATI 4800 series or better, 512 MB nVidia 9800 series or better
- DirectX®: 11
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core) CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free disk space
- Video Card: (ATI): Radeon HD 2600; NVidia GeForce 8600, Intel HD 4000
- Video RAM: 256 MB
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported.
- NOTICE: It is possible for Mac and PC to become out of sync during updates. Within this short time period, Mac users will only be able to play other Mac users.
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are not supported for Civilization V:
ATI Radeon X1000 series, HD 2400
Nvidia GeForce 7000 series, 8600, 9400
Intel GMA (950/X3100), HD 3000
- Processor: Intel Quad Core
- Memory: 4GB
- CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz
- Video RAM: 512MB
- OPERATING SYSTEM: SteamOS
- CPU PROCESSOR: Intel Core i3, AMD A10
- CPU SPEED: 2.4GHz
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- HARD DISK SPACE: 10 GB
- VIDEO CARD (ATI): Radeon HD 6450
- VIDEO CARD (NVIDIA): Geforce 640M
- VIDEO CARD (INTEL): Iris Pro
- VIDEO MEMORY (VRAM): 1GB
- Don't meet the above requirements? Running on Ubuntu? That doesn't mean your configuration wont run Civ V, it just means we have not tested and vetted your configuration. Visit the Civilization V community page to share your experience with other Linux players and learn about how to send bugs to Aspyr. Your feedback will help us improve Civ V Linux and future AAA Linux releases![/list]
ACESTA NU ESTE UN PRODUS FIZIC CI UN COD DE ACTIVARE PENTRU DESCARCAREA JOCULUI DE PE CELE MAI POPULARE PLATFORME DIN LUME
© 1991-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Gods and Kings, Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two interactive Software, Inc.