CITIES: SKYLINES - COMPLETE EDITION - STEAM - PC - WORLDWIDE
Activation region: WORLDWIDE
Download platform: Steam - How to activate, download and install from Steam
Release date: 3 Mar 2016
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Includes 4 items:
- Cities Skylines
- After Dark DLC
- Snowfall DLC and
- Extra items pack (dog park, bouncy castle, basketball court, carousel, botanical garden).
Cities Skylines Complete Edition for PC is a single-player, open-ended city building simulation game, in which the player can work linearly, achieving story-arc type goals or they can play sand-box style, setting and working towards their own objectives. The game is a loose follow-on from Cities in Motion which had an especial focus on effective transportation links within cities.
About the Game
Play begins with the player in possession of a single plot of land, a certain amount of money in the bank and an interchange exit from the nearby highway. The player ‘develops’ their land by adding infrastructure – roads, utilities and designated zones, including residential, commercial and industrial. This encourages people to move in, acquire houses and jobs and basically begin to live out their lives.
Growth is measured by the population and at certain milestones, certain civic features are unlocked from the ability to divide your city into districts bound by by-laws and restrictions to installing schools, police and fire stations, as well as hospitals – and even introducing taxation to pay for it all.
Be careful how you lay out your city as quite unusual and diverse facts will impact on other areas of the city’s management. For example: commercial stores do better when their clientele is more educated, which in turn allows for more employees and a higher rate of tax being paid to the city, which comes with its own advantages and disadvantages.
As might be expected of a game whose immediate predecessor was rooted in a transport system, it will come as no surprise to find out that this game has a relatively high emphasis on the same. This is not overdone though, and in fact, modern cities do have strong reliance on transport links and logistics of getting goods in and out of the city to keep the economy healthy and growing.
The road system is a delight: you are not restricted to grid formations (although you can use these if you like), instead roads can meander and curve, and the construction layout for buildings and so on, fit nicely into these organic shapes and curves, creating an attractive looking city if you pay attention to your road design right from the beginning.
Fun Facts about City Building
- The ideal is to grow your city until it holds one million inhabitants. Should you reach this milestone and still have a healthy and thriving city, you can be said to have won your game
- Do not worry about natural disasters laying waste to your carefully planned city: this is not one of those games where you can go from winning by a mile to sudden catastrophic devastation just because of the random quirks of the programming which has been told to turn everything upside down for a while when people get too relaxed and burdened with property, land, businesses and other forms of financial largesse
- Mods are allowed and there are a whole host of them – look out for those that offer the type of game playing benefits that you like and enhance your game playing experience that way
- You can name the individual humans in your city, but there is not too much point to this, quite honestly. The odds of being able to find that specific human again are so infinitesimal as to be nil, so having one called, for example, Phil, will have to just be a secret that you keep to yourself for all time!
Cities Skylines Complete Edition for PC is available for purchase on Instant Gaming for a fraction of its retail price. You will receive an official key and be able to play the game in seconds. Play smart. Pay less.
24 May 2018
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670, 512 MB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-6300, 3.5Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
ACESTA NU ESTE UN PRODUS FIZIC CI UN COD DE ACTIVARE PENTRU DESCARCAREA JOCULUI DE PE CELE MAI POPULARE PLATFORME DIN LUME.