RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 - ROCKSTAR GAMES LAUNCHER - MULTILANGUAGE - WORLDWIDE - PC
Activation region: WORLDWIDE
Download platform: Rockstar Games Launcher - How to activate, download and install from Rockstar Games Launcher
Release date: 4 Nov 2019
Publisher: Rockstar Games
America, 1899. The end of the Wild West era has begun. After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee.
With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive.
As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC , brings with it a range of graphical and technical enhancements to bring new life and detail to the story of Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang, on the run from the law across America in the final days of the 19th Century.
New Features and Updates
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC takes full advantage of the power of the PC to bring every corner of this massive, rich and detailed world to life from the windswept snowy peaks of the Grizzly Mountains to the dusty roads of Lemoyne; from the mud-spattered storefronts of Valentine to the cobbled streets of St Denis.
New graphical and technical enhancements for deeper immersion include increased draw distances for better navigation; higher quality global illumination and ambient occlusion for improved day and night lighting; higher quality snow trails, improved reflections and deeper, higher resolution shadows at all distances; tessellated tree textures and improved grass and fur textures for added realism in every plant and animal.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC also offers HDR support, the ability to run high-end display setups with 4K resolution and beyond, multi-monitor configurations, widescreen configurations, faster frame rates and more.
Click on each of the new high-resolution screenshots to see the world of Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC and see the game's official system specifications below, along with additional info.
In addition to the technical enhancements, Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC brings additional updates to the world of Story Mode, including:
3 New Bounty Hunter Missions:
- Herman Zizendorf has been stealing tools from tradesmen – track him down in Blackwater.
- Ex-Confederate Cavalry Officer Camille de Millemont is wanted dead or alive out by Catfish Jacksons, but his loyal men are never far behind.
- Bart Cavanaugh and his gang are camping out in Big Valley. Take Bart dead or alive without alerting his gang if you want to avoid a whole mess of trouble.
2 New Gang Hideouts:
- Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang in new hideouts at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
New Weapons for Story Mode including:
- M1899 Pistol – all-new Semi-automatic handgun with clip loaded ammunition
- Evans Repeater – high capacity repeater (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- High Roller Revolver – ornate double-action revolver (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Le Mat Revolver – powerful revolver with the ability to shoot shotgun shells (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
2 New Treasure Maps:
- Search for treasures across the new Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail maps for gold bars and other rewards.
New Horses for Story Mode including:
- Warped Brindle Arabian – a fast and agile mount
- Few Spot Appaloosa – beautiful and hardy, ideal for cross-country journeys
- Perlino Andalusian – a healthy, sturdy animal ideal for hunting (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Red Chestnut Arabian – a fleet-footed beast with a distinctive coat (previously available in Red Dead Online only)
- Plus 3 new wild horse variations – keep an eye out for wild herds featuring the Buttermilk Buckskin Kentucky Saddler, Liver Chestnut Morgan and Gold Palomino Tennessee Walker
5 New Trinkets to collect with new effects:
- Hawk Talon – permanently decreases Stamina bar drain speed by 30% when drawing a bow
- Cat Eye – permanently increases the length of Fortifying tonic effects by 20%
- Shark Tooth – permanently increases horse bonding experience bonus by 10%
- Turtle Shell – permanently increases health bar refill speed by 10%
- Crow Beak – permanently increases looted ammo by 10%
New mission "To The Ends of The Earth – collect requested herbs for a range of rewards
Plus, Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC includes a new Photo Mode, with an assortment of tools to unlock the beauty of the frontier in Story Mode. Capture images with free form camera movement and add Filters, Stickers or Text then upload them to Social Club to share with the community.
Red Dead Online
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC also includes free access to the shared living world of Red Dead Online featuring all previously released improvements and the latest content for the complete online experience including Frontier Pursuits and the specialist Roles of Bounty Hunter, Trader and Collector for players to progress through to earn unique rewards.
And keep an eye out for ongoing updates to the world of Red Dead Online - like new game modes, additions to the Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Catalogue, weekly bonuses and more. For more details, visit the Red Dead Online site.
Additional Store Information
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC is also available for purchase on Steam, Epic Games Store, Greenman Gaming, GameStop, Humble Store and additional digital retailers.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is also available for Xbox One.
Red Dead Redemption 2 has been specifically developed to perform on a wide range of machines:
- OS: Windows 7 - Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
- HDD Space: 150GB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- OS: Windows 10 - April 2018 Update (v1803)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory: 12GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
- HDD Space: 150GB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
ACESTA NU ESTE UN PRODUS FIZIC CI UN COD DE ACTIVARE PENTRU DESCARCAREA JOCULUI DE PE CELE MAI POPULARE PLATFORME DIN LUME
GASITI AICI INSTRUCTIUNILE PRIVIND ACTIVAREA CODULUI!
As Red Dead Redemption 2 has begun making its way into the hands of eager players around the world, here’s a selection of review impressions from press outlets.
"This is a story – a collection of stories, really – about the decline of a way of life, as a small gang of outlaws tries ever harder to outrun the inexorable advance of American modernity, as well as the enemies and lawmen they have antagonised along the way...There can be no doubt that this is a landmark game. It is a new high water-mark for lifelike video game worlds..." - 5/5 The Guardian
"It’s a gorgeous depiction of an ugly period that’s patient, polished, and a huge amount of fun to play, and it’s combined with Rockstar’s best storytelling to date. Even after finishing the lengthy story I can’t wait to go back and play more. This is a game of rare quality; a meticulously polished open world ode to the outlaw era. Looking for one of this generation’s very best single-player action experiences? Here’s your huckleberry." - 10/10 IGN
"Rockstar is the master of open-world building, of course, with nothing coming close to Grand Theft Auto V’s urban sprawl until now. Red Dead Redemption 2 feels more of an artistic challenge. You will not find a better facsimile of Los Angeles than GTAV’s Los Santos, but in a sense that world is already defined by artifice. Creating something as natural as Red Dead Redemption 2 is a seismic achievement..." - 5/5 The Telegraph
"Going back to other open-world games after playing Red Dead Redemption II won’t be easy; this is unequivocally the most well-crafted and fully realized open world in video games. The attention to detail Rockstar poured into creating this bloody interpretation of a historical period is remarkable. The wide expanses of wilderness feel alive thanks to an unrivaled dynamic weather system, ambient sound effects, and the most ambitious ecology of flora and fauna ever seen in games." - 10/10 Game Informer
"Red Dead Redemption 2 is Rockstar’s best game; a grand, magnificent adventure that’s vast yet intimate. It delivers a story full of drama and tragedy, not to mention levity and love, and it compacts it all into the most inventive and compelling missions and moments in Rockstar’s history... It's a landmark moment for the open world genre, and for the medium as a whole." - GQ
"Every nuance of the game, from plot to game design, elevates the entire medium of gaming to levels that have until this point only been made in empty pre-launch promises. What Rockstar has delivered in Red Dead Redemption 2 is not just the best game of the year, but the best game of the decade. It does not set a new bar, but rather signals a changing of the guard, a new future for video games, as everything that comes after will be launching in a post-Red Dead Redemption 2 world." - The Hollywood Reporter
"Red Dead Redemption 2 has undoubtedly raised the bar for narrative open-world games and will likely have a lasting impact on how they are made in the future. It pushes the envelope of what we understand is possible in a video game. It seems that every time we get something new from Rockstar, things inevitably change." - CNET
“Red Dead Redemption 2 is a watershed moment, an instant classic, it's both another high point for a studio which has constantly delivered them for decades, and yet it's also a culmination of a journey, a journey to not only create a world that's interesting and brimming with content but a world where you can get truly lost. As a result, we have no issue calling Red Dead Redemption 2 exactly what it is, and what it deserves to be - a masterpiece.” - 10/10 Gamereactor
“We’ll get straight to the point : Red Dead Redemption 2 is indeed the most beautiful open-world ever created so far. It buries its competitors...With the amazing experience we had with Red Dead Redemption 2, we can say that the face of the open world genre has changed once and for all.” - 21/20 JeuxActu
"RDR2 can be considered not only a milestone in gaming history, but also a lesson in creativity for the whole industry and, as a whole, a masterpiece." - Everyeye.it
“Not only is Red Dead Redemption 2 a complete and profound achievement, it completes a two-part drama that will remain relevant far longer than any of the other candidates this year has put forward.” - 10/10 Press Start Australia