Pets make any Sims’ home livelier
Some say a house isn’t really a home until you get a pet. Give your Sims the gift of unconditional love when you invite these friendly, fun-loving and sometimes troublesome new animals into their homes.
Forget the Pet Rock; these animals are far more active and hilarious. Customize the look and personality of dogs, cats and even horses.
You don’t have to just watch the fun; take control of the pets directly! Scamper around, dig up the dirt, chase toys… have the kind of fun only a cute critter can get away with.
No two pets are the same. Make them skittish yet intelligent, or friendly yet hydrophobic; mix and match until you get the exact creature you want.
Your Sims’ pets are smart: Teach them skills like hunting, finding special items, racing… even fetching someone to date!
Your Sims’ pets can travel with them wherever they go. Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
Make your Sims’ home feel even more alive with a new pet!
Sometimes an animal is the best companion. Your Sims will love their new pets and all the things they can do. Teaching them tricks is only the beginning. They’ll travel with your Sims as they go about their day, and provide endless and unpredictable entertainment.
Just like your Sims, these pets are customizable, with their own unique appearances and traits. And they’re smart, too: They can be taught to accomplish a wide variety of actions outside of the usual “Fetch!” and even warn your Sims when danger threatens.
Pets will enjoy their own social lives with other animals, and you might end up with new mouths to feed! Or tame wild animals to bring them into the fold. If your Sims have been feeling lonely, be kind and get them a pet!
*Requires The Sims™ 3 to play
- PC OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM:(XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.*
- VIDEO: DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- *6.4 GB if installing with The Sims 3
- Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or better; ATI Radeon™ 9500 series or better; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but may run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, and GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista.)
- For computers using built-in graphics chipsets the game requires at least: Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent and 0.5 GB additional RAM.
- Digital download is PC-compatible only.
Daca doriti sa activati codul primit accesati ACEASTA PAGINA!
The Sims™ 3 Pets Terms and Conditions
REQUIRES THE SIMS 3 GAME ON PC (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY.
You can check out in your preferred language, but please note all correspondence we send you will be in the Origin store's default language for your region.
Any digital products sold into certain territories (please see Terms of Sale for details) will be inclusive of VAT/GST, where applicable.
ACESTA NU ESTE UN PRODUS FIZIC CI UN COD DE ACTIVARE PENTRU DESCARCAREA JOCULUI DE PE CELE MAI POPULARE PLATFORME DIN LUME